Saturday, July 18, 2009

Indus Valley Civilisation Part 1



Dear everyone




Today I am going to talk to you about the experiences that I went through during the holidays. I went to Harappa, Pakistan and Mohenjo-daro, India. It was a thrilling experience for me. I took some pictures of the place, which was once a civilisaton. It has existed more than 2600 years old. I wonder how the civilisation was built. Lets find out.
The picture on the top is an eroded part of a granary. From the picture, we can deduce that the granary is there for quite a long time. It is believed that the granary is used for storage of grains such as barley, oat and wheat. During that time, the advancement of technology was low and life was not easy during that time. Thats all for Part 1.
Regards
Firdaus





















No comments:

Post a Comment